ANIFTY reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time, if necessary, by posting such changes in the Services at appropriate locations. If a User uses the Service after the revision of this Agreement, the User shall be deemed to have agreed to the revision of this Agreement. The Company shall not be liable for any and all damages incurred by the User as a result of revisions or changes to this Agreement, except in cases where such damages are caused by the Company's intentional or gross negligence.
The definitions of the terms used in this Agreement are as follows
(1) The Service: refers to "ANIFTY", a platform for selling NFT (Non-Fungible Token) and digital items.
(2) Agreement: The agreement between the Company and the User for the use of the Service, which is made under the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
(3) Products: NFT (Non-Fungible Token) and digital items that are the purpose of transactions in the Service.
(4) User: A user who purchases products through the Service.
(5) Seller: A user who sells products through the Service.
(6) Product Price: The price of a product that an Seller registers when he/she sells a product on the Service.
(7) Fraudulent Products: Products created by falsification of data, use of illegal tools, or other inappropriate methods, as well as products that are prohibited from being transferred to third parties under the terms of service stipulated by services or external service operators that handle products.
(8) Personal information: Information about a living individual that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as address, name, occupation, and telephone number (including information that can be easily cross-checked with other information to identify a specific individual). The term is synonymous with personal information as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 1 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and shall be subject to the definition in the event that the relevant laws are amended.
(9) Intellectual Property: Inventions, devices, designs, works and other items produced by human creative activities, trademarks, trade names and other items indicating goods or services used in business activities, trade secrets and other technical or business information useful for business activities.
(10) Intellectual property rights: Patent rights, utility model rights, design rights, copyrights, trademark rights, and other rights related to intellectual property as defined by law or rights related to legally protected interests.
By agreeing to these Terms, the User enters into this Agreement (as defined in Article 2) with the Company.
In the event that the User is a minor, the User shall obtain the consent of a person with parental authority or other legal representative before using the Service.
In the event that a User who is a minor at the time of consenting to this Agreement uses the Service after reaching the age of majority, such User shall be deemed to have accepted all legal acts related to the Service.